Finding for the Jap Occ Scott#N7 is finally over!



Japanese Occupations in the Philippines is my favorite interests when I'm starting Philippine Philately. For one obvious reason, stamps of Jap Occs era were lesser in number so it is easy for me to fill those empty spaces, with the exceptions of some varietes. Some stamps command for a higher premium given the scarctiy and rarity of the item. Of all the classes, the Scott#N7, 1-on-4P Montalban Gorge is the most desirable varieties of the era. The catalog value for the used one amounts to $200. Only 19,000 of these stamps were printed and few of these remained to the hands of the collector. Most of these stamps were damaged during the war. Referring to my previous post, as promised, I already post the most sought stamps of the era. My Jap Occs stamps is now complete.