1926 Madrid Manila FFC


1926 First Flight Cover Madrid-Manila
Primer viaje aereo.
MADRID-MANILA
Via Aparri, Cagayan de Luzon.
Postmarked Aparri/Cagayan,P.I./May 13/6am/1926.

Prior acquiring this item, my first thought in mind is to collect covers of dates earlier than 1946's. I have a second thought if I will purchase the items posted on ebay by angel.stamp.haus, an ebayer who introduces me to the hobby. Starting from the FDC collecting to a higher level of Philately. This is the beginning of my passion for aerophilately. Although i dont have much, but my love for these subject is so mean that i keep on analyzing the trends of the items at Ebay at the same time do some little research. From there, i learn to appreciate that with much knowledge of the subject, patience and not-so-hefty bucks you can have this Philippine philatelic find, satisfying the appettite of the hobby and at the same time an investment which could give you a high premium once you intend to sell in the future. Not too late to start for these special area of philately.